Innovative Surface Prep (ISP) is expanding its operations and needs Field Service Technicians. If you are interested in becoming a member of an industry-leading team that operates and maintains robotic ultra-high-pressure water jetting equipment, you should apply. ISP is a specialty contractor that serves the onshore/offshore oil &gas and marine industry across the United States.
Applicants must be mechanically inclined and have experience in a similar field of work. Electrical background is a plus but not a necessity for applying. Applicants must also be able to possess a TWIC Card and be able to pass an entry physical and drug screening. Employment packages include competitive wages based on experience, full benefits including health insurance, dental and vision, and a company vehicle while on jobs.
- Follow all the company’s procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to operate ISP owned equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair ISP owned equipment.
- Responsible for the safety of all ISP employees and ensuring all ISP employees are working safely and assisting with mitigating safety concerns.
- Communicating safety concerns or issues to the entire ISP Team.
- Carrying out the job plan based on the Lead Technician’s, Project Manager’s, and Operations Manager’s direction.
- Communicating to the Lead Technician and/or Project Manager while on a job site, or the Operations Manager when in the shop about any safety concerns, issues with equipment, concerns or issues with assigned tasks.
- Responsible for the job site cleanliness and organization. To include ISP owned equipment and/or vehicles.
- Carry out job assignments with respect and a good attitude.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 8 hours a day
- Great communication skills verbally and written
- Above-average problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose problems with equipment
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate in English