About the Team:
The Change Management Office, a division of Strategy, Digital and Data Delivery, provides a wide range of services to support enterprise-wide and project-specific change. Consultation and analysis identify the particular needs for each department, as well as external customers, followed by the planning and execution of the necessary deliverables.
Internship Assignment Summary:
- Attend impact analysis session(s) to identify communication and training needs for internal teams
- Assess existing change management tools, research available tools in the marketplace, and make recommendations
- Assist in development and deployment of Change Management self-service program
- Develop training materials utilizing Microsoft products, Articulate software, and other training formats
- Draft internal/external communications and ensure appropriate reviews and approvals are obtained
- Working towards bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Process Excellence
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with training software such as Articulate is a plus
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.